Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
New Graduate – Customer Support - Specialist
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Customer Support Specialist directly supports the entire suite of VMware products for global customers and works closely with Management and Service Delivery Technical teams to ensure that VMware provides exemplary customer service. Each specialist will ensure each customer contact will be a friendly, professional and encouraging experience to accurately address the needs of the customer. The Specialist also provides exemplary My VMware account support directly as well as collaborating with Internal VMware departments globally.
- Provide customer assistance and support primarily via phone, email for technical and customer account queries/issues.
- Communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist customers in sourcing self-service options on VMware’s support website
- Enter & Maintain accurate issue description and detailed updates within our CRM system.
- Dedicatedly update and Respond timely to customer inquiries, primarily via email and telephone to our expected critical metrics. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Build knowledge base content for internal and external use.
- Enter accurate detailed information into the VMware ticketing system
- Work directly with our Technical Support Engineers, Quality Analysts and Sales staff to resolve customer issues.
- Also work with staff in Customer Support Account specialists’ teams and other Internal Business support teams to resolve problems
- Review reports, logs to ensure any issues are logged, tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Work with other groups (example Sales Support, IT) as required to ensure continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
- Resolve any customer account issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting where required.
- BA/BS degree in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and
- Self starter
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Dependable time management skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude, comfortable facing new challenges and application technologies.
- Proficiency with Windows applications such as MS-Word, MS-Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customers' issues and problems
- MS Excel, Access, Oracle or related systems and tools skills
- Brazilian Portuguese is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Real passion for learning new technology
- Enterprise level experience and comfortable with executive-level management interaction
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fascination with information technology and its use in business.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.