Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
New Graduate - Business Operations - Pricing AnalystJob ID R188777 Date posted 10/02/2018
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
You’ll handle day to day administration and operation of all SKU and the pricing associated with these products to support the business needs. The Pricing team is a Global team that supports the entire company therefore the role will have interaction with teams in India and US. In addition you will collaborate in the innovate processes to document and improve them from an accuracy and efficiency perspective.
As product and pricing analyst you will be working with different task and responsibilities depending on the type of product you will support.
- Day-to-day management of End-customer purchasing programs such as our current Volume Enterprise Purchasing Programs, Subscription Purchasing Programs.
- Support quarter-end pricing program & operations setups & deals.
- Supporting & running the end to end process of item creation and price book publication processes working closely with global teams.
- Document processes and suggest improvements.
- Comply with SLAs for SKU setup or pricing updates.
- Recommending improvements to Pricing programs based on feedback captured from different internal and external partners.
- Supply Periodic/On-demand Pricing analytics work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or relevant field of study.
- Strong analytical skills and capability to communicate valuable insights from data.
- Knowledge of the MS office package. Advanced Excel skills are necessary
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Initiative to tackle problems.
- Work experience not necessary; however it is a plus to have 1-2 year.
- Ability working in multi-functional teams.
- Possess good understanding of common business processes in Finance & Marketing
- Multi-task Be Detail oriented, Team oriented, Business and Process oriented
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.