Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
New Graduate, Business Analyst IJob ID R187944 Date posted 04/02/2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware invests for the future in VMware’s Sales Organization through the Sales Academy. The VSA Program is an extensive training program with three tracks: Inside Sales, Solutions Engineers, and Technical Services. The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants.
The Academy expects to offer you,
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and good communication skills.
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate in one of our role(s):
As a Renewals Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for helping with multiple day to day activities required to support the sales business, including sales reporting, pipeline management and maintenance. You will align to different business functions building positive relationships across teams. As a new graduate we will provide you with the tools and resource to lean and develop more your skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial engineering, computer Science of equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent social and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Fluent English and Spanish, verbal and written
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment.
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Excel is preferred
- Medium – Advanced Knowledge in Excel
- Basic – Advanced knowledge in SQL
- Proficient in other Microsoft tools such as Outlook, PorwerPoint and Visio
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.