Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
New Grad - Business Operations - Fulfillment AnalystJob ID R187942 Date posted 12/10/2018
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at https://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware Academy is a global development program that is designed to fast track new graduates from in-depth training into successful careers within the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. As a part of VMware Academy, you will begin your journey by being immersed in several weeks of collaborative training known as Foundation (classroom) at a designated VMware location. Upon completion of Foundation training, you will return to your home office and move into your role which will include on-the-job training. During this time, you will continue to develop your skills and product knowledge while creating meaningful mentor relationships that will ignite your career. With continued development, manager support, and ongoing mentorships, your growth is limitless. We look forward to seeing you in Worldwide Sales and Services.
About Global Fulfillment Team:
You will work in the Global Fulfillment team, which is responsible for ensuring 100% on-time performance in VMware’s fulfillment of subscriptions, regular licenses, and tokens of sales orders along with other business initiatives including provisioning of SaaS (Software as a Service).
Fulfillment team offers you:
- Mentoring and coaching for career development.
- Effective training in operational planning and execution
- Presentation training
- Hands-on experience in handling end-to-end fulfillment activities for product/SKU launch and quarter-end
- We are looking for people who love to take on challenges under a fast-paced and global environment
The Fulfillment Analyst will be responsible for handling day-to-day administration and operations related to fulfillment. The role requires collaboration between India, Costa Rica, and U.S. teams. The success criteria for this role are driving operational efficiency through timely and accurate delivery of fulfillment. You will look after planning, execution and delivery, and governance of fulfillment. This role may require working during off hours during product launches and end of quarter periods.
In this role, you will:
- Execute all types of fulfillment for global customers while maintaining SLA and adhering to compliance guidelines and requirements
- Plan and handle the pipeline of all assigned fulfillments
- Track and communicate upcoming activities
- Handle non-standard offline fulfillment and manage all Tier 2 launch setup
- Support all SaaS provisioning-related tasks
- Take on any issues and track solution, taking appropriate actions to lead positive outcome
- Support on quarter-end and business continuity activities
- Interact with numerous global teams as required to support all Fulfillment activity and improve quality and efficiency
- Provide administrative support on team’s SharePoint
- Deliver on ad-hoc assignments as business required
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work outside of standard office hours as per business requirements
- A great teammate with excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency of computer literacy
- Available to start in July 2019
- Good in Aptitude
- Passion to learn
- Hands on Supply Chain or operations experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or Projects
*VMware will not sponsor a visa for this role.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.