Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Intern- LATAM Sales Operations
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with LATAM Operations, Americas Operations and Corporate Operations in data quality and sales territory management activities
- Track all aspects of quality of sales opportunities in the company’s Customer Relationship Management platform and interact with the sales organization to execute corrective actions as required
- Support regional forecast and sales pipeline creation periodic reviews in several sales regions
- Develop analyses and communicate insights to Sales Management for quarterly regional sales performance revisions
- Support all stages of the bi annual sales planning process for several sales regions and the Partners organization
- Assist in sales compensation analyses as required
- Support Partners and Distributors performance analyses and performance reviews as required
- Support in preparation of Distributors business reviews and LATAM Partners Directors, PBMs internal and external presentations
- Commit with the calendar of activities to be delivered, as well with the time that needed to be respected
- Define a development plan with manager and mentor support and participate of the learning classes defined
- Try to apply the skills developed in the university in the daily actions, as well the skills discussed in the trainings
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant field of study.
- Good analytical and organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills, incl. good communication
- MS office package Proficiency. Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools is a plus (Tableau, Power BI).
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Ability working with cross functional teams
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
VMware will not sponsor a visa for this role.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.