Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Fixed Assets AnalystJob ID R1813055 Date posted 04/01/2019
Roles and responsibilities:
•Record fixed assets transactions (additions, retirements, transfers, CIP)
•Review the company’s capitalization policy and ensure that fixed assets are being capitalized based on the policy
•Prepare and maintain company-level (monthly and quarterly) account reconciliations
•Prepare the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close reporting (audit and tax)
•Perform other fixed asset duties such as a coordinating physical inventory of fixed assets
•Prepare ad-hoc management reports
•Assist with monthly analytics for month end review by management
•Ongoing participation in Oracle testing cycles
•Responsible for maintaining SOX compliance in Fixed Assets Area
• Knowledge of Free Trade Zone regulation and local statutory requirements for fixed assets
• Knowledge of export and import requirements applicable to a free trade zone
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Sense of urgency.
• Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
• Process knowledge and analytical skills.
• Strong initiative and desire to work in a team oriented environment
• Self-starters with a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize their workload to ensure timely issue resolution
• 2-3 years of experience in the fixed assets area on a free trade zone company
• MS Office (Advanced Excel)
• SAP and Talisma systems knowledge will be considered a plus
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.