Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Commission AnalystJob ID R1904340 Date posted 04/08/2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven virtualization solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity. VMware accelerates an organization’s transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. Organizations rely on VMware, its partners and its industry-leading virtual infrastructure platform, VMware vSphere, to energize their business through IT, while saving energy—financial, human and the Earth’s. With 2009 revenues of $2 billion, VMware has more than 170,000 customers and 25,000 partners worldwide. VMware’s award-winning technology, best-in-class position and culture of quality provides our 7,000+ employees in 40+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
- Complete the day to day activities for the assigned regions relating to the VMware sales compensation plans.
- Drive administration and implementation of financial controls to improve process effectiveness.
- Provide business partner support to regional Sales Operations and Finance to assist in driving business results.
- Responsible for the accuracy and deadline based deliverables related to plan deployment and payroll submission.
- Generate ad-hoc reports periodically and participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Drive the integration of compensation processes related to mergers and acquisitions.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or equivalent related work experience.
- 2+ years previous work experience in finance, compensation, and/or sales administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong problem solving, organization, and process management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Fun to work with and enjoy helping others succeed
- Hands-on experience with innovative technology
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
VMware was recently recognized as the GreatestPlacetoWorkinCostaRica and number 8 in Central America for companies with 100-1000 Collaborators. Also, it ranked number 4 in Costa Rica among all categories.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.