Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Channel Compliance AnalystJob ID R1904788 Date posted 04/15/2019
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software, and empowers customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace. At VMware, our Partner vision is to deliver superior value throughout the customer journey with a vibrant and committed partner ecosystem. The Partner Sales Acceleration Team (PSAT) is leading the way and driving the global partner strategy and roadmap across all partner business models.
Our Partner Sales Acceleration Team (PSAT) is building out the Partner Integrity team and looking for a Compliance Analyst to support and operate critical program elements. Core responsibilities of this role include processing channel partner due diligence questionnaires, verifying screening results, identifying and reporting high-risk partner profiles and ongoing program monitoring. The ideal candidate has a keen attention to detail, is highly motivated, organized, and analytical.
The successful PSAT Compliance Analyst will meet/exceed the following:
- Prepare due diligence questionnaire launches to channel partners
- Process the day-to-day due diligence questionnaire reviews and verification of watchlist and sanction screening matches
- Flag unusual or high-risk potential partners for further review
- Respond to incoming support cases and monitor case to closure
- Process escalations and terminations related to non-compliance with Partner Integrity requirements
- Monitor and report on status of partner due diligence reviews
- Develop data-driven analyses and reports for monthly reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Obtain and maintain necessary training to build knowledge of and keep current on the discipline of Third-Party Risk Management
- 1-3 years of experience in Compliance operations or partner onboarding
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent
- Awareness of and relevant experience with anti-corruption laws, such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), preferred
- Robust research skills and use of professional judgment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfort working in large data sets
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to coordinate with team members to gather and analyze data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Experience working with remote and cross functional teams
- Highly collaborative and a team-player mentality
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) certification
- Internal or External auditing experience
- Process Improvement or project management experience
- Additional language skills
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.