Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Business System Support Analyst
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
The Business System Support Analyst within BAS Team (Business Apps Support) is responsible for providing support to VMware´s different Business Units (Sales, Marketing, Partner Teams, Renewals, Sales Ops, etc.) around business applications and systems related to Billing Processes for subscription services and offerings.
Business Applications include, but are not limited to: SAP BRIM, Salesforce CRM, PRM, Service Cloud, Contract Management, and Quoting Tools.
Candidate should be flexible to work shift work as needed by the business.
Key focus areas include:
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Triage and resolve global support cases on system, process, or data issues.
- Liaise with global support team members on issues and “follow-the-sun” hand-off, as needed.
- Collaborate with IT to resolve system integration or code-related fixes.
- Communicate and set targeted resolution time frame to business users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with identifying potential process improvements and potential long-term fixes.
- Help the team to build knowledge base by creating knowledge articles.
- Provide functional support to the application SAP BRIM / SAP Hybris Billing and/or to Billing Processes associated with the tool.
• Triage and resolve support cases within SLAs.
- Collaborate with IT, Business and Solution Architects to resolve system integration or code-related fixes.
• Communicate and set targeted resolution time frame to business users.
• Lead and facilitate training sessions within the team/business users as needed.
• Take ownership of assigned activities e.g. Application Support Lead, Change Request Management, Roadmap Projects etc.
• Engage with Business to understand the business processes and impact of the Apps in their ecosystem.
• Work closely with BAS project team to develop post deployment plan/support plans.
• Participate in discussions with the business on Identifying root cause of issues - process gaps, user training or process re-engineering or demand / needs and priorities.
• Collect, assimilate and Document requirements for future application enhancements.
- BS/BA or equivalent degree in Business or IT.
- 3+ year experience in Billing Systems/Platforms (such as Aria), and other CRMs in a business or IT administrator/support function. Highly desirable to be experienced in SAP BRIM / SAP Hybris Billing system.
- Positive, customer-service attitude.
- Ability to balance customer needs with technology capabilities.
- Experienced in a support environment: support process, escalation protocol, and adherence to SLA (service level agreements).
- Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, defining and implementing new processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret a business transactional issue and recommend resolution paths.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment that is detailed oriented, highly organized with strong problem solving, business analysis, communication and presentation skills.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com or CRM/PRM applications, and MS Office tools.
- Strong knowledge in Billing Processes related to subscription offerings and services, and SaaS offerings in general.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.