Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Application Support Specialist - Finance , Business IT L2 Support
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
Your next adventure at VMware is only a click away!
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights.
VMware, the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven solutions that accelerate IT by reducing complexity and enabling more flexible, agile service delivery.
Need a Support Engineer to provide exceptional support for mission-critical Oracle EBS applications. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of complex EBS configurations in r11i versions. Role requires the expertise and skills to diagnose issues and provide support for Oracle Financials, Revstream 5X , Varicent and few custom applications in Oracle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years relevant Oracle EBS development experience using Oracle Forms, Reports, PL/SQL , BI Publisher.
- 4+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment Technical and Functional Expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in Oracle Financials.
- Excellent development experience of one or more of following modules and functionalities: Oracle Receivables , Oracle General Ledger , RevStream 5X.
- Expertise with Oracle EBS 11i & R12, including multiple full life-cycle implementation, configuration and administration of the application
- Knowledge of Oracle maintenance/patching mechanics and EBS architecture.
- Working knowledge of Java, Python , other languages a plus.
- Demonstrable history solving complex technical problems across multiple modules
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships
- Deep knowledge of Oracle EBS customization/extension methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.