Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Analyst II, Order Management
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
Digital business requires a digital foundation. VMware compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security software forms a dynamic, consistent digital foundation to deliver the apps that power business innovation. VMware streamlines the journey to digital business by unlocking value from today’s technologies while enabling the integration of tomorrow’s.
In Global Order Management we are committed to delivering an unparalleled purchasing experience that enables VMware’s customers to rapidly realize the value of our products and services while ensuring financial integrity. We accelerate operational innovation and build bridges across VMware and its partner community. We put our people first by creating a global employee experience that builds loyalty.
- Accurately review and enter order data as per company requirements
- Handle purchase order reconciliation to quote, contract terms and program requirements
- Adhere to all compliance guidelines including SOX and export regulations
- Maintain all published SLAs for order processing and fulfilment
- Tackle complex orders and cases, taking appropriate action to provide positive results
- Interact with sales teams, channel partners and numerous internal groups as required to support the order-to-invoice process
- Provide and follow up on suggestions and ideas that enhance processes, partner experience, and simplicity of operations
- Support collaboration efforts with GEO-counterparts to ensure adequate coverage provided
- Participate in projects and initiatives related to quality, data migration, SKU testing and operational efficiency
- Deliver on ad-hoc assignments as business requires
- Provide language support in Portuguese for both written and oral communication (Optional)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 to 5 years' industry experience in order processing, distribution or invoicing, with specific knowledge of software transactions and general knowledge of revenue recognition
- Understanding of downstream impacts of order processes
- Ability and motivation to work efficiently in a multi-task environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to identify and resolve issues to effectively process orders
- Positive, collaborative approach and sound business insight
- Ability to work outside of standard office hours as per business requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good work ethic and sense of responsibility
You Preferably Have:
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS Quote-to-Cash operations
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Experience collaborating on projects and testing
- Proficiency in Oracle or SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.