Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Accounts Payable AnalystJob ID R1904094 Date posted 04/01/2019
- Manual Invoice processing – Purchase Order(PO) and Non-Purchase Order
- Handle work related queries adhering to agreed SLA & TAT
- Back-up for invoice scanning, indexing and hard copy management
- Understand Process exceptions
- Handle multi country invoice processing requirement
- Manage Electronic invoicing
- Accuracy in Invoice processing
- Handle queries related to Suppliers & business
- Develop understanding of Controls – Audits, SOX requirements as applicable to the process
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degree in Finance/Commerce with minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Prior experience of using SAP is an added advantage or large ERP platforms
- Strong academic background
- Good communication skills – both written & spoken
- Basic understanding of Payment process and systems
- End to End knowledge of Accounts Payable Accounting entries related to Accounts payable
- Attention to details, act with urgency & good code of conduct
- Timely communication to Supervisors/managers on technical glitches, escalations & conflicts if any
- Flexible in work timing & shifts
- Target oriented & team player
- Basic analytical skills
- Understanding of Invoice processing with Taxation knowledge of America (North & South) regions would be an added advantage.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.