Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Client Support
Sr. Business Analyst – NetSuiteJob ID R1903842-2 Date posted 04/11/2019
As a member of the BTA (Business Transformation and Automation) Finance and M&A team, this is a role for individuals who want to utilize business analysis skills to actively lead project implementations. She/he will work closely with the overall BTA, Finance Business Process and operations teams and IT teams worldwide on a variety of Process/System Improvements across all M&A systems with a key focus in finance functional and business knowledge. BTA solutions architect will support M&A process by contributing to Define, Analysis, Test and Deploy phases of Tier1/Tier2 and Tier3 Projects /enhancements with key emphasis on finance track.
- Work on key initiatives in the M&A track.
- Liaise with IT on ongoing cross functional Tier1/Tier2 and Tier 3 key projects and enhancements.
- Work closely with various business teams, BTA, and IT Finance team on integration projects
- Contribute to Process improvements as finance team implements new solutions
- Define and analyse the requirements, prepare the BRDs, develop Test trackers, work on hands on Pre UAT valdiations and drive business user testing to closure.
- Liaise with IT and Business to test the expected results and publish the same.
- Perform End to End testing or coordination during test cycles
- Participate in various Cross M&A functional projects representing Finance landscape
Requirements and Specifications:
- Atleast 12 years of M&A and related functional knowledge of M&A functions in a high tech company with experience in end-to-end business scenarios including Quote-to-Cash and Revenue Recognition Processes.
- Experience in acquisitions and divestiture projects
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to get the task completed is required
- Experience in summarizing meetings and facilitation skills are strongly preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Business engagement and Business analysis experience in implementing ERP systems such as NetSuite, Zuora, Intacct
- Ability to work with global teams and variety of stakeholders is strongly preferred
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people using strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in working with remote teams is required.
- Postivity in solving business problems is strongly preferred.
- MBA or CPA preferred.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.