Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Client Solutions Executive
Dublin, IrelandApply Now
- Why work for VMware PSO?
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) drives the adoption of VMware technology and solutions. Our vision is to lead the digital transformation journey by driving the simplification and acceleration of IT solutions using VMware leading-edge technology and deliver the business outcomes our customers demand.
- The Role:
The Client Solution Executive (CSE) will work closely with our account sales team to drive enterprise-consulting services sales in our biggest accounts. Based on VMware’s strategy providing solutions based on Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), End User Computing (EUC), you will generate project proposals which include the business requirements, technical requirements and appropriate solution design in a Statement of Work (SoW). You will be responsible for closing PSO projects that could span from 1-week implementation engagements to complex, multi-consultant $1M+ engagements. The SBM will have access to solution consultants when scoping and creating business proposals.
The territory for this role is to cover a the accounts in Ireland including our global account Ericsson
• In partnership with Enterprise Account Managers, strategically drive new services business to targeted accounts within your sales territory
• Meet/exceed quota attainment
* Manage and orchestrate C-level contact together with the account team
• As a trusted adviser, build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into VMware opportunities
• Manage direct relationships with management representatives for all key accounts
• Manage the proposal and work order process for assigned accounts & territory
• Lead services opportunity plans and campaigns in key accounts per quarter
• Provide weekly sales forecasts by staying abreast of status/details for each campaign and independently provide reliable sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Establish direct relationships with OEM/SI representatives for all key accounts
• Manage virtual sales teams assigned to proposal & work order creation
• Understanding and experience with/of VMware’s product & solution offerings
* Able to quantify customer’s business issues and translate into a solution stack from VMware
• Understand how customers use VMware technology in their business
• Solid experience in consultative selling services
• Degree educated preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel up to 50 percent of the time
• Solid understanding of the business impact around complex IT service projects.
• Ability to build pipeline of services business, negotiate deals and take ownership of the services sales process together with the Account team.
- What we offer:
• Learning and Development: Tuition reimbursement, internal talent mobility programs, Borathon (employee-led hackathon ), R&D innovation offsite, technical boot camps, Sales Academy, Worldwide Sales Kickoff, and speaker series
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Employee assistance programs, rewards & recognition programs, discount services, and employee-led cultural celebrations
• Health and Wellness: Company-wide team fitness challenges, flexible work schedules, unlimited vacation time, free healthy snacks and drinks, and fitness facilities and gym-reimbursement.
• Give Back: To the causes closest to your heart with 40 paid service learning hours each year through the VMware Foundation Citizen Philanthropy Programs
• Open Doors and Shared Offices: Promote learning, teamwork, collaboration and fun in comfortable communal gathering spaces.
• VMInclusion programme: VMInclusion is an enterprise initiative to harness the power of human difference to drive great business outcomes for employees, customers and shareholders. It is led by CEO Pat Gelsinger; Chief People Officer (CPO), Betsy Sutter; and executed by the VMInclusion Council, a group of VMware business leaders. Each organization and geography's action plan addresses how to influence our culture to grow diversity talent through recruitment, development and retention.
- Everything we offer is based on our EPIC2 values:
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.