Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Finance
Join our team of motivated professionals in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. You’ll take your critical thinking skills to the next level as you use analytical tools, build connections, and contribute to the growth of our company.
Treasury Operations ManagerJob ID R1905111 Date posted 04/08/2019
TREASURY OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Treasury Operations Manager will report to the Treasury Operations Director in Cork and will be responsible for cash management and treasury operations activities primarily in EMEA but also supporting APAC. The Manager will also be responsible for managing the Treasury Operations Analyst in Cork.
- Manage the daily cash activity for VMware International Limited (VIL) and the international subsidiaries:
Ensure all accounts are funded to cover payments (AP/Payroll/FX/Investments/IC settlements etc);
Process daily and international funds transfers;
Confirm excess cash balances to be invested, trade investments/redemptions as required and authorise payments.
- Determine foreign exchange requirements for VIL and international subs and coordinate the related settlements and funding requirements.
- Manage the intercompany settlements process.
- Administer intercompany loans.
- Manage bank guarantee and security deposit processes.
- Manage requests in relation to direct debit setup or cancellation.
- Administer VIL’s and the international subsidiaries’ global bank accounts, including setup of new bank accounts, approved access, updating documentation and authorized signers as required.
- Manage the setup of new EMEA entities from a Treasury perspective while working within a Project Team
- Monitor and reconcile banking fees.
- Ensure queries regarding transactions on the bank accounts are resolved on a timely basis.
- Ensure treasury procedures are up to date and reflective of treasury key controls and segregation of duties.
- Support all inquiries and testing necessary for SOX compliance and external audit requirements.
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Assist with maintenance and implementation of new requirements of Treasury Management System.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Other ad hoc Treasury projects as necessary.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
- 4 years Finance or Banking experience ideally in a Treasury role.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows: Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and effectively with banks and internal business partners.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Accurate and detail oriented with ability to multitask.
- People Management skills
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.