Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Sr. Analyst, Deal ManagementJob ID R1905248 Date posted 04/11/2019
Position Type: 12 Month Contract
The Deal Management Team (DMT) is a dynamic team established to support standard as well as highly negotiated, unique or strategic software contracts (Enterprise License Agreements) from inception of a sales opportunity to booking. The team will be skilled and knowledgeable in a variety of areas including deal modelling, revenue recognition and commercial contract structure. The successful candidate will partner with Sales, Legal and Commercial Solutions to establish best practice aligned with our Corporate DMT initiatives.
- Exercise independent judgment and proactively seek guidance where needed in leading deal from quote to closing.
- Learn to navigate organizational structure and build relationships of trust with stakeholders.
- Identify areas of potential impact of revenue recognition and understand implications and be able to articulate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate and negotiate commercial terms and maintain holistic assessment of a deal.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of tools required, identify system issues, and raise awareness to solve them.
- General understanding of products/services, their product family, and bundle components. Proactively identify inconsistencies in structuring and coach Sales accordingly.
- Follow internal business processes to solution and seek appropriate guidance/approvals to resolve situations that deviate from standard process or fall-backs.
- Understand customer requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Manage customer contracts from initial draft to closure within established company guidelines.
- Experience in working in a diverse, Multicultural Organization
- Experience in working with or in IT Multinational organizations, Telecom's or Sourcing/Procurement
- Negotiator with influencing and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Commerce, Finance, Law or related discipline.
European language an advantage
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.