Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Finance
Join our team of motivated professionals in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. You’ll take your critical thinking skills to the next level as you use analytical tools, build connections, and contribute to the growth of our company.
International Tax AnalystJob ID R1904946 Date posted 04/09/2019
Tax Analyst, International Tax
- The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for international tax matters and provide direct tax support to the business in various assigned territories.
- You will assist with the direct tax compliance process for International entities, including review of International tax returns, tax computations, research & development credit calculations and transfer pricing returns.
- You will manage monthly period and quarterly tax accounting and reporting process in accordance with US GAAP principles
- You will partner with legal, business, and finance functions internationally to identify tax planning opportunities, risks and provide support on potential acquisitions or post-acquisition integration related planning.
- Maintain knowledge of tax legislation by keeping up to date with new tax laws, regulations and directives in the region, propose and implement any necessary changes impacting VMware.
- Qualified Tax Consultant (CTA or similar) with a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or law; experience of working in a ‘Big 4’ Tax department is a plus 3+ years of meaningful experience.
- Multinational tax experience in the areas of group tax provisioning, compliance, transfer pricing, and tax controversy. Exposure to transfer pricing and US GAAP tax reporting.
- Strong grasp of international tax issues and experience of working with cross border transactions in industry, practice or both.
- Detail oriented, strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent social, oral and written communication skills to partner with team members as well as external advisors.
- Highly motivated to work on your own initiative and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.