Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Deal Management Analyst, Spanish or Nordics
Cork, IrelandApply Now
Deal Management Analyst, Nordics or Spanish
The Deal Management Team (DMT) is a dynamic team established to support standard software contracts (Enterprise License Agreements) from inception of a sales opportunity to booking. The team will be skilled and knowledgeable in a variety of areas including deal modelling, revenue recognition and commercial contract structure. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing collaborative team unit.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned sales opportunities
- Trusted partner and advisor to the Sales teams in relation to those assigned sales opportunities
- Provide direction to the sales teams in relation to deal and contract matters, including business terms and conditions, deal quality, revenue recognition and commercial strategies.
- Review of customer's Software Install Base
- Review and Approval of pricing quotes to maximize commercial value of the deal to VMware while ensuring compliance with internal policies
- Draft standard Legal documents related to software contracts (ELA) partnering with Legal Dept as appropriate
- Managing the opportunity through the order booking process
- Collaborate with other DMT team members and our business partners
- Experience working on commercial contracts in one of the following areas; deal desk, software/hardware/IT sales, professional services, bids and tenders, procurement, commercial law, contract management or equivalent area.
- Agile and adept problem solving skills
- Good judgement and influencing skills
- Ability to interpret information from multiple disciplines including revenue recognition, deal desk, legal and sales.
- Fluent English and French or Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Commerce, Finance, Law or related discipline.
- European language an advantage
- Active Learning - Demonstrating passion for new information, knowledge, and experiences;
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners;
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
- Impactful Communication - Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations;
- Negotiation - Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Passion for Results - Driving high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment
Deal Management Team is an innovative community of people brought together to deliver effective and quality solutions for unique software agreements. Apply now for the opportunity to join us as a Deal Management Analyst.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.