Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Program ManagerJob ID R1812723 Date posted 02/05/2019
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application.
VMware Professional Services Organisation (PSO) help our Enterprise and Global customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of VMware technologies. We are a team of extraordinary people who deliver world-class services. We earn customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer experience. We are the customer advocates within VMware and drive customer-centric delivery improvement.
VMware PSO is committed to offering you a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan. Are you looking to specialize your career? We provide opportunities to develop in your area of interest. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard. At VMware you will be part of a fun, dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
Do you want to join a team that's delivering on the leading edge of cloud technology? As a member of the Project Management team, you will drive project management execution alongside our subject matter experts to deliver solutions for our customers.
*** Fluent Spanish is required
- Drive projects alongside our SMEs to solve complex problems for our most strategic customers
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects within the constraints of schedule, scope, features/functionality, and budget
- Monitor and report on all aspects of your projects including progress, project profitability, forecasted hours, risks, communications and customer concerns
- Work with the Resource Managers to ensure that your projects have the best people with the right skills and at the right time.
- Contribute to and lead the development and maintenance of VMware PMO standards, processes, and practices
- Maintain a high level technical knowledge of the VMware Cloud software stack. (Full training and enablement provided)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- You have proven large scale “hands on” project management experience with a solution provider
- You have a real understanding of project methodologies and an eye for detail
- You are an excellent communicator capable of managing relationships with senior stakeholders
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.