Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Account Executive, NSX - Caribbean & CentralAmerica Accounts
Coral Gables, FloridaApply Now
VMware is seeking a highly motivated individual with a technical background in sales, business development, and enablement to accelerate VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Solution sales through our strategic reseller partners. This quota-carrying position will be responsible for achieving incremental revenue and partner development targets. A sales drive, passion for technology and understanding of network, security and management solution fundamentals is essential. Ability to influence and develop mutually beneficial relationships within both VMware and our partners is vital.
This SDDC Specialist position will drive a virtual networking and security strategy with our partner sales teams. The individual will also enable our partners to build and invest in SDDC, and more specifically NSX practices. The ideal candidate will be results driven have significant technical acumen, be able to facilitate knowledge transfer for complex topics and have operational discipline skills to execute within a planned governance model.
- Manage the sales and marketing aspects of the Partner relationship including:
- Pipeline/ Bookings / Revenue: Responsible for driving VMware License and Service revenue for SDDC Solutions in select partners.
- Enablement: Responsible for face to face training in selected partners and managing overall SDDC enablement plans including demo room set up, Proof of Concept, Professional Services delivery (scoping, SOW, methodology, implementation, process) and more. Demand Generation: Become Subject Matter Experts to evangelize SDDC with an emphasis in virtual networking at selected partner seminars / events.
- Recruitment: Use propensity data to recruit & develop partners with competitive management expertise. Customer facing presentations develop solutions based selling model with Alliances and develop solutions architecture with various hardware and software solutions.
- Work collaboratively with partner and VMware sales managers, product management, technical marketing and engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of NSX products.
- The SDDC Specialist needs to stay in alignment with various teams like Business Unit, Professional Services, Enablement and other sales specialists in order to keep up to date with best practices, technology changes and product strategies.
- 5-8+ years of experience in technical sales, sales engineering, partner management roles in enterprise IT technology vendors.
- Must have the ability to transfer knowledge of complex solutions
- Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling and pre-sales engineering for application and infrastructure software.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales and technical management.
- Be a great team player that is willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Strong background in Cloud management, network management, along with and expertise in the storage space is desirable.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience; Engineering degree is a plus
Why work for our division:
The Partner sales team is aligned to the sales organization and is responsible for managing and growing our partner ecosystem. The Specialist Sales Manager (SSM) shares responsibility in driving revenue goals within the territory. VMware has many types of partners: OEMs, VARs, Distributors, National Resellers, and Technology Partners etc. The SSM works to map VMware’s sales executives to the partner’s accounts in order to accelerate and drive the sales process. The SSM will work with the assigned partner to enable the partner by facilitating and providing training, developing joint go to market strategies and creating marketing plans and events
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.