Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Senior Sales Executive - CanberraJob ID R1812903 Date posted 01/08/2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enables more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers. To thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and build what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community.
VMware Virtual SAN is VMware’s software-defined storage solution for hyper converged infrastructure, we are owning the market with our software defined architecture that delivers tightly integrated compute, networking and shared storage from a single, virtualized x86 server. Virtual SAN delivers high performance, highly resilient shared storage by clustering server-attached flash devices and/or hard disks (HDDs).
Ranked as no 1 by IDC and as a leader in the magic quadrant for HCI and Software defined storage read more on vSAN below;
See more at: http://www.vmware.com/in/products/virtual-san/
Designation: VSAN Sales Executive ANZ
Location: Canberra, ACT
You as the Sales Executive, you will be joining an established team of storage sales people with the role of representing VMware vSAN in the ANZ Canberra ACT region. You will work with the Specialist Sales Manager for the Software Defined Data Centre in ANZ.
Are you are looking for a role where you will be working with a phenomenal team, where you will continue the growth and success of a fast growing business?
Are you looking to make an impact to customers, enabling them to modernize their storage and transform their datacenters?
Do you want to work with a team of focused talented people who are committed to customer success and embrace teamwork?
Are you someone who is passionate about customers and partners and their success and wants to work with groundbreaking technology?
- You will champion the technology and associated services by engaging directly with customers and partners crafting solutions and proposals
- You will become a domain Specialist in Software Defined Storage and in Hyper Converged Infrastructure we will give full training and enablement
- You will collaborate with VMware’s core sales teams and partner network
- You will have the opportunity to join and be part of strategic enterprise sales campaigns
- You have experience in reporting and forecasting are completed as required in a timely manner
- You will engage partners and customers in modernizing their storage infrastructure and helping them on their journey to a software defined datacentre.
- You will Develop a sales strategy and account plan for each key account jointly with the core sales team.
- You will have experience with selling next generation storage solutions into Enterprise accounts
- You will have a successful sales history in different selling environments, direct, partner inside etc.
- Confirmed ability to establish relationships and effectively sell to senior leaders and CIOs
- Experience leading and motivating a team of experts in sales campaigns
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and manage multiple large opportunities
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken
This position is eligible for the GrowSDDCsales referral campaign
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.