Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
Regional HR Services SpecialistJob ID R1905157 Date posted 04/09/2019
HR Services Specialist Argentina
The Regional HR Specialist will contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service and quality through translating the HR strategy and initiatives into operational excellence and effective delivery in order to enable our people to continue to grow, be more effective and ensure that VMware continues to be a great place to work. This person will provide Operational support to employees and stakeholders and will partner closely with internal HR, TA, Legal and Business Teams.
- HR Operational Support for employees in Argentina and when needed extending to other LATAM countries
- Partner with other HR functions and internal resources to execute HR initiatives and client-specific programs
- Manage and maintain employee files and employment-related documentation and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the HRS teams and the business to onboard new hires and assist with off-boarding leavers
- Partner with Benefits Team to manage employee benefit plans, set up new hires, vendor management, and employee communications.
- Evaluate and drive HR process excellence and efficiency throughout the region sharing best practice where appropriate
- Work with the Employee/managers or other HR partners to manage leave of absence, maternity leaves, sick leaves or any other type of leave in accordance with local legislation
- Partner with Legal to create, update and communicate country-specific policies ensuring compliance by country
- Liaise with HR team on new products, service and program delivery
- Supporting HR administrative processes and projects and working on ad hoc projects as required
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in HR or other related areas
- Exceptional customer service focus including a commitment to producing quality results
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Experience with HR systems (Workday is a plus)
- Self-starter, detail orientated and problem solver
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail & high level of accountability are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural and cross-functional team
- HR experience in a corporate/multinational organizations required
- Proficient MS office (Excel advanced experience is a must)
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.