HR Services Specialist
The HR Specialist will contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service and quality through translating the HR strategy and initiatives into operational excellence and effective delivery in order to enable our people to continue to grow, be more effective and ensure that VMware continues to be a great place to work. This person will provide Operational support to employees and stakeholders and will partner closely with internal HR, TA, Legal and Business Teams.
- HR Operational Support for employees in Argentina and when needed extending to other LATAM countries
- Partner with other HR functions and internal resources to execute HR initiatives and client-specific programs
- Manage and maintain employee files and employment-related documentation and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the HRSS teams and the business to onboard new hires and assist with off-boarding leavers
- Partner with Benefits Team to manage employee benefit plans, set up new hires, vendor management, and employee communications.
- Evaluate and drive HR process excellence and efficiency throughout the region sharing best practice where appropriate
- Work with the Employee/managers or other HR partners to manage leave of absence, maternity leaves, sick leaves or any other type of leave in accordance with local legislation
- Partner with Legal to create, update and communicate country-specific policies ensuring compliance by country
- Supporting HR administrative processes and projects and working on ad hoc projects as required
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in HR or other related areas
- Exceptional customer service focus including a commitment to producing quality results
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Experience with HR systems (Workday is a plus)
- Self-starter, detail orientated and problem solver
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail & high level of accountability are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural and cross-functional team
- HR experience in a corporate/multinational organizations required
- Proficient MS office (Excel advanced experience is a must)
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub