Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
DESAT Territory Manager SOLA
Territory Sales Manager, Dell Execution Team Latam
The VMware Sales Team and the VMware solutions, products and services we deliver are revolutionizing data centers and IT in general. The Sales Team is responsible for driving new business, building customer loyalty, ensuring high product retention rates, supporting and promoting corporate strategy/initiatives, and delivering predictable and consistent bookings growth – all while working closely with and through our Partner ecosystem. The VMware team is humble top performers who foster an entrepreneurial team spirit and culture. VMware’s executive sales leadership is hands-on, regularly engaging with the extended VMware and Dell teams to drive demand and close large opportunities. The VMware Sales Team includes several key cross-functional roles that work together to meet attainment goals.
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) SOLA Dell EMC execution is a Field Sales and Business Development position accountable for driving/supporting Dell EMC in sales transactions, evangelizing to both customers and Dell the benefits of VMware products/solutions and being the primary VMware Field Leader for the SOLA Dell EMC Commercial team in their assigned territory. Each TSM must have exceptional selling, presentation and technical skills with a passion for driving Partner & End-User activity across their region in order to exceed quarterly bookings targets.
- Reports to a Dell Execution Sales Director LATAM
- Accountable for a quarterly bookings target for VMware products including packaged services and education offerings
- Will work closely with multiple VMware and Dell EMC Account Executives to maximize VMware bookings in their assigned geography. This will include end-user sales, 1 to many Partner and Customer events and enablement
- Must be proficient in data center infrastructure products and technologies
- Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex Partner and End-User sales strategy to achieve both short & long term goals, objectives and bookings targets. Must drive both ‘Whitespace’ and ‘Walletshare’ selling motions in their assigned geographies
- Will work closely with Dell EMC Executives/Sellers across the geography.
- Will work closely with the VMware Channel/Partner Organization to develop a strong and dependable partner ecosystem that can sell. Strong channel knowledge required.
- Expected to support Dell Technologies in large, complex opportunities required direct VMware sales assistance.
- Strong executive presence and communications skills; must be comfortable discussing virtualization and datacenter infrastructure technologies with CIO and Partner principals.
- Proven ability to work closely with Inside Account Executive leadership with VMware and Dell and team to maximize joint leverage in each territory across all VMware and Dell EMC resources.
- Strong Inside Sales knowledge is a plus.
- 5+ years of proven selling experience in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment.
- Must be driven to achieve quarterly targets. Met or beat FY16 attainment goals in current role.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations.
- Comfortable supporting Partners negotiating large deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations.
- Proven track record working well with Dell, EMC, and the corresponding partner ecosystem to achieve great results.
- History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expect high standards for self and team.
- Analyzes available data and makes decisions, which are best for VMware.
- BA/BS degree or higher; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the industry
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% of the time
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.