Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Client Support
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Broomfield, ColoradoApply Now
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will provide support to partners and customers, using VMware products, in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges.
- Resolve customer issues via the telephone, email or remote session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Document case work accurately to ensure the correct level of detail is available for colleagues.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high urgency and or ambiguous situations.
- Strong experience in Virtualization & Cloud Computing will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of
- Storage (NAS/iSCIS/FC)
- Good understanding of some of the following
- Linux OS
- Window OS
- Scripting – Python/Perl
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.