Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
New Graduate - Project Management - Global Services
Broomfield, ColoradoApply Now
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware Global Services is the world’s most proactive, customer obsessed team delivering an unrivaled, end-to-end experience. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We are searching for a talented, dynamic, energetic Project Coordinator to be a part of the Global Services Program Management Office.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned, experienced Project and Program Management professionals, assisting with leading strategic, cross-functional projects and programs.
While in this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and apply industry project management best practices to real-life projects
- Train on the GS PMO project methodology, including processes, tools and templates
- Apply project methodology to key projects across Global Services
- Have visibility and exposure to project stakeholder teams, including GS leadership
- Manage a project schedule
- Manage project action items, risks, issues, opportunities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Project Management, IT, Business Administration, or relevant field of study
- 0-2 years of experience within Project Management related field
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Project Management scheduling tools is a plus
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- Work well in a global virtual environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing
Note to students from outside the US: While any student with a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, you should be aware that VMware does not sponsor work visas for the entry-level roles these Internships may prepare you for.
H1B sponsorship is not available for this position.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.