Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Senior Sales Director - NSX GEH
Braselton, GeorgiaApply Now
Sr Sales Director, NSX America’s Government, Education & Healthcare Specialist, VMware
The NSX America’s Government Education & Healthcare (GEH) Sr Sales Director will have principle responsibility to drive virtual network and security adoption within our largest strategic organization based within the US. This leader will be responsible for leading the GEH Sales NSX Specialist Sales Team that will help create, manage and drive revenue adoption within our top strategic customers for network & security virtualization, compute security, SD-WAN and Cloud Management.
• This person will be responsible for building and managing an experienced sales team
• Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex territory strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas for the regional sales teams.
• Build national sales plans that drive business through direct selling, indirect selling through a multitude of Channel Partners, and local Demand Generation.
• Split time 50/50 between managing their teams and meeting with customers & partners.
• Work closely with extended sales resources, including, but not limited to SE Manager, PSO Manager, Inside Sales Manager, Channel Manager, Recruiting, etc.
• Work closely with the Core sales team and their leadership in order to plan & execute cohesive sales campaigns into the Regions
• Work closely with a multitude of Channel Partners to drive transactional growth
• Accurate forecasting, planning, structure large ELA deals, negotiate deals & partnerships, and orchestrate a broad mix of resources in order to execute a successful 90-day sales campaign.
• 10 years of sales management experience in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
• Major of understanding of Network and Security Solutions with a minor of Cloud Management
• Must have managed quota carrying sales teams with demonstrated achievement Proven ability to manage a horizontal, extended resource team to support their direct sales teams
• Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
• Extensive experience directly and indirectly through a management team negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
• Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
• Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
• Possess high levels of Integrity and Honesty
• BA/BS degree or higher
• Ability to travel 60%+ of the time
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
This position is eligible for the JoinSDDC referral campaign
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.