Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Boston, MassachusettsApply Now
Staffing Coordinator role requirements
VMware is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to be a key member of the Staffing team by supporting the recruitment processes in accordance with VMware’s hiring guidelines and policies. The Staffing Coordinator will contribute to the overall success of the team, by providing a high level of customer service and quality through coordinating/scheduling all phases of the interviews process to not only our candidates but our staffing partners. In this role you will interact with potential candidates/applicants, Staffing Partners, Hiring Managers and other Human Resources professionals. The Staffing coordinator will support several Staffing Partners while dealing with Hiring Managers and candidates globally in multiple time zones.
• Coordinating/scheduling all phases of the interview process.
• Schedule in person interviews in VMware offices and offsite locations via Telephone, Skype, Video Conference and TelePresence for candidates and interviewers globally.
• Ensure that the necessary resources for the interview are booked, such as meeting rooms with the appropriate facilities for Video Conference, TelePresence, Presentations, etc.
• Organize travel arrangements and complete expense requests for candidates.
• Enter, update and maintain interview data.
• Confirm interview dates and details with candidates.
• Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times.
• Respond to changes in schedules and communicate these to the candidates and/or interviewers.
• Work on Staffing Operations projects as needed.
• Perform various administrative tasks that support the recruitment function.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
• Experience with calendaring systems, MS Outlook is preferred.
• Exceptional customer service focus, including commitment to producing quality results, is essential.
• Exceptional organization skills, ensuring interviews are correctly scheduled, confirmed and tracked.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
• Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver who will fully execute all tasks.
• Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work load efficiently and autonomously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively with little to no direction
• Experience in a corporate/ international organization desirable
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.