Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Spanish Speaking Technical Account Manager (Channel)Job ID R1904503-1 Date posted 04/05/2019
*** This role can be in Austin, TX or Boston, MA ***
CloudHealth by VMware is the global market leader in Cloud Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. CloudHealth by VMware is looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for providing consultancy, technical advisory, and adoption oversight for our strategic accounts.
You love being on the front lines of the business partnering with top tier customers, internal executives, and are looking for a role that would allow you to communicate technical context required to make improvements to the customer experience and software solutions. You’re looking for an opportunity to be on the forefront of the cloud revolution and possess strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly ramp on new technologies in a client facing environment.
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and technical primary point of contact.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with our largest and most strategic Channel Partners.
- Improve customer value by applying CloudHealth best practices across your customers’ environments to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and automate cloud operations.
- Advance adoption of the CloudHealth platform within our customers’ organizations by crafting a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide teamwork, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Act as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Product Management and Executive Leadership.
- Oversee and lead customer onboarding, strategic planning, consultative services, and product demonstrations on new features and services.
- Interpret customer business requirements and map those to existing or future product functionality
- Maintain knowledge of Cloud ITSM ecosystem, including integration partners, complementary products, and potential competitors
- Develop and maintain a high level of fluency in CloudHealth Partner Platform functionality, ability to demonstrate feature/function in engaging manner to both technical and business audiences.
- Be able to deliver engaging partner centric presentations and trainings appropriate for both technical and business audiences
- Business fluency in English and Spanish or Portuguese; ideally all three.
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in post-sales account management, consulting, or professional services.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), a real passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Ability to guide customers through their software implementation and drive adoption is a key requirement.
- The ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, using company resources to tackle customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and social skills.
- Ability to travel as needed
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.