Sales Enablement Manager
Boston, Massachusetts - USApply Now Job ID R1905296
CloudHealth by VMWare is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager (IC) that will be responsible for developing and managing the delivery of programs and training for CloudHealth’s Revenue organization; which consists of Account Executives, SDRs, Customer Success and Sales Engineering. The focus of this role is to deliver onboarding programs, training and reinforcement to help our Revenue Team gain knowledge, sharpen skills, leverage tools/technology and ultimately maximize the ability of the team to hit sales and retention goals.
- Develop and continue to improve on existing enablement programs and create an optimized sales and customer success onboarding experience for new team members, accelerating their path to productivity.
- Plan and deliver high quality sales leadership training and practice workshops.
- Develop and maintain Sales and Account Management playbooks, one sheets, and other job aides, continuously aligning it to Revenue needs, tenure, and productivity.
- Create and facilitate in-person, online trainings, and other creative formats for training (eLearning, webinar, blended formats of training, etc.).
- Create and deliver scalable sales learning paths and certification programs.
- Manage scheduling needs of the team and your projects.
- Consult with senior leadership to assess and analyze the learning needs of employees based on current and future strategic plans, while partnering with other business areas to develop content and roll out key revenue and customer facing initiatives.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Revenue team and work closely with leaders to define and communicate expectations and processes. Provide reporting and analysis on performance of projects and achievement of specific goals.
- Drive consistency and efficiency of process and tools across teams.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales Operations or Enablement supporting a direct B2B sales organization
- A proven ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results from inception to completion.
- Ability to partner with leadership to conduct needs assessments and execute on programs to fill gaps is key.
- Stellar skills in presenting, facilitating, and delivering both in-class and online training (must-have) Experience developing and delivering initial and ongoing training to sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and coaching skills
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Ability to define and track the right metrics for success, with the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com and sales tools and systems.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, creating learning paths and designing e-learning is a plus.
- Sales and sales management experience is a plus.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub