Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
HCI Solution Leader, DellEMC Synergy Acceleration Team
Boston, MassachusettsApply Now
HCI Solution Leader, DellEMC Synergy Acceleration Team (DESAT)
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 Enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
Job Role and Responsibility:
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the VP, Worldwide Sales, HCI and the VP, WW Synergy Programs, and a broad set of other leaders the VMW and DellEMC Sales, DESAT GTM, Services, Operations, and Product Group/Business Unit organizations, to drive a significant GTM effort involving the joint VMware and DellEMC HCI Solution portfolio (predominantly VxRail).
This is a Director level role that is highly strategic within VMware and DellEMC; one which will develop over time based on the current/future needs of the business. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business acumen, technology acumen, operations and leadership experience, big-picture strategic thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate effectively with many constituents within VMware and DellEMC.
- Create and Execute a GTM Plan Aligned to annual goals for VxRail and VSAN via DellEMC
- Serve as the Intake and Arbiter of New Solutions contemplated by VMware and/or DellEMC
- Service as the intake from both VMware and DellEMC Sales Specialist Teams on GTM Strategies and Priorities
- Play a key role in Executing Dell Product Group:VMW Business Unit Interlock including Specialist Sales Leaders
- Maintain an effective communications cadence with cross-comapny stakeholders
- Work in close collaboration and handoff from Product Group/Business Unit Solution Teams to the DESAT Activation Teams
- Work in close collaboration with the DESAT GTM Solutions, DESAT Segment Leaders
- Highly matrixed role with dual-reporting function to HCI Sales and DESAT leadership
- Participate in multi-faceted RTB Cadence with broad set of VMware and DellEMC stakeholder group leadership.
- In close partnership with the DESAT Synergy Programs Director, ensure that the key GTM Workstreams required to support the expected N. American Enterprise/Global synergy results are effectively vetted, resourced, program-managed and deployed with success. This requires a highly collaborative, cross-functional leadership approach within VMware and DellEMC stakeholder groups including, but not limited to, the DESAT GTM team, the Dell Technology Solutions team, as well as teams at both DellEMC and VMware representing Specialist Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, Enablement, Business Operations.
- Be a key advisor to the executive leaders on matters relating to organizational strategy and other strategic projects of high importance
- Assist in the process for development of long-term strategy as well as fiscal year goals, set direction and drive resource alignment
- Being responsible for the internal interlock process between Sales, Finance, BU, Business Operations, Partner and other key organizations- identify mutual topics for discussion, review and set the agenda for various meetings.
- Willing to travel at least 50% of the time
- 12+ years of work experience in technology company or related space
- Working knowledge of the combined VMware and DellEMC HCI solutions portfolio and competitive landscape
- Strong background and understanding of VMware and DellEMC go-to-market and organizational awareness
- Exceptional listening, oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results, even in the face of changing environment. Regarded as a strong performer, manager, strong attention to detail and solid leadership skills.
- Possesses deep analytical skills. S(he) can identify patterns, process information quickly and make decisions in a timely manner
- S(he) has a strong EQ; learns quickly and can adapt to changes in timeframes, people, situations with ease. The ability to remain calm under pressure
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, collaboration above isolationism, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun. Additionally, we would like:
- Operations Leadership experience
- Management consulting experience
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team - Analyzes available data and makes decisions which are best for VMware
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.