Boston, Massachusetts - USApply Now Job ID R1905751
Why CloudHealth by VMware? It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to SaaS products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for everyone, our customers, and the local community. This person will be an integral part of the company’s Finance and Operations Team that has worldwide reach and responsibilities.
As Finance Manager for the CloudHealth Business Unit, you will work alongside the business partners in VMware’s PCS Division. You will provide financial advice, planning, and analysis to the business partner and his staff that helps the business meet or exceed goals.
- BU Finance lead for FP&A
- Bookings/Revenue actuals & plans models
- R&D investment decisions
- Inbound licensing/COGS FP&A
- Marketing programs, business trends and pricing analysis
- Spend & Headcount analysis and review
- Location strategy
- Acquisitions: financial due diligence and integration
- Business Unit pro forma statements
- Short & long-term planning processes
- CapEx, Deferred revenue and other analysis
- Collaborate with the Products FP&A team and other parts of VMware Finance to enhance the function’s contribution to the company. Share best practices, identify gaps, lead change and help determine priorities.
- BA or BS in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5 - 8 years of experience in finance/accounting with a strong record of career progression
- Experience working in an enterprise software, SaaS, or other high tech company
- Proven results providing finance business partnering to Management executives
- Strong understanding of accounting and compliance requirements
- Ability to build analytical models that can be driven into standard planning tools
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and Oracle Financials reports
- MBA, CPA or equivalent experience
- Strong and independent thinker and influencer
- Track record of showing finance leadership in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong initiative and collaborative work-style
- Strength in succinctly explaining complex transactions and business impact
- Ability to drive process-based improvement across functions and within Finance
- CloudHealth/VMware is not able to provide sponsorship for this role.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub