Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Director, Customer Success
Boston, MassachusettsApply Now
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a Director of Customer Success to develop and execute our global strategy for growing product penetration within our customer base through the sale of add-on products and services and managing renewals. This role will lead a growing team and partner with key executive partners across our Sales and Customer Success departments to ensure the expansion and ongoing success of existing CloudHealth business.
- Partner with executive leadership team in Sales and Customer Success to refine our global strategy and best practices for land and expand opportunities across professional services, training, support tiers, and add-on products as well as for contract renewals.
- Develop account strategies and action-oriented plans focused on value expansion (revenue growth) through the sale of add on products and services within existing customer accounts.
- Drive the success of cross-sell and renewal business through recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, coaching, and running the successful performance of our Corporate Account Management Team.
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to sales, product, customer success and engineering groups.
- Partner with Customer Success leadership to resolve raised renewal risks and ensure the successful delivery of Quarterly Business Reviews to key accounts.
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce.com, ensuring the platform is properly utilized by the entire team while ensuring consistency and transparency across the business.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Product Management to share feedback, influence and guide the life cycle of products and features, from envisioning through general availability.
- Deliver value proposition, differentiation, and presentation as part of demonstrating the CloudHealth platform for prospects as a subject matter guide.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
- IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales or account management background.
- 10+ years in a B2B sales or account management role with previous quota responsibility.
- 5+ years in a leadership position driving the strategic global success of an account management function.
- Strong subject matter expertise in Account Management Capability Development - driving critical thinking; create simplicity from complexity.
- Excellent leadership, relationship management and interpersonal skills to engage with a large range global and local partners.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to meet with strategic customer accounts, attend events, etc.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.