Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in India
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
System Test Engineer
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
- Analyze requirements, develop test plan strategies, create and execute test cases, track defects
- Test design, implementation, execution, debugging and automation
- Track bugs related to the group and escalate bugs to engineering as needed
- Propose and Participate in design and code reviews to enhance feature testability
- Build and maintain test scripts and analyze automated test results
- Production, high tier and general troubleshooting support
- Utilize SQL to run complex queries and manipulate the database.
- Develop both manual and automated tests to verify solution.
- Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
- Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in Software quality engineering/ System testing
- Must have experience in Windows 10
- Must have experience on Scripting using Python or Shell.
- Knowledge on web, cloud and Mac OS testing would be preferred.
- Experience as System Engineer a plus
- Hands-on development of automated tests using tools like Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Jenkins and Maven.
- Ability to multitask and manage time on several concurrent tasks
- Strong understanding of different software development lifecycles (Waterfall, Agile/SCRUM) along with the ability to effectively leverage change management software solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong analytical, problem solving ability
- Able to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.