Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
In VMware CMBU, we build extensible solutions that simplify and automate the cloud management platform. Our Ops platform provides every customer with the agility to monitor and trouble shoot any devices on any cloud, at any time. . We bridge the gap between compliance regulations and productivity through simplifying the experience, allowing enterprises to empower their end-users while ensuring best-in-class security. We are passionate about our customers, and with over 10,000 of them globally, we have consistently maintained the industry leader position in our market.
• Provide technical design & architectural leadership for next generation of Application Monitoring in Cloud Management
• Draft, author and improve new UI flows
• Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality/flexible output.
• Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems.
• Triage, Analyze and Fix customer issues with quick turnaround time.
• Participate in architectural decisions, design and code reviews.
• Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Cloud Management industry directions and trends
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional distributed teams Core Engineering, GSS, QA and Product Management in all phases - Requirements, Development, Testing, Launch/Release and continue refinement of VMware Cloud Management related technologies
• Document best practices and architectural references in developing and deploying product solutions
• Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluate and improve engineering processes
• Should have technology independent mindset and juggle priorities on daily basis.
• BTech/MTech Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 10+ years of experience with significant depth around designing and programming enterprise class products.
• 8+ years of experience in developing enterprise-class management software
• Expert Level knowledge of J2EE stack (Spring Core, JSP/Servlets/MVC frameworks-Struts/Spring)
• Expert Level knowledge of J2EE Application Severs – JBoss/Tomcat or similar•
• Expert Level knowledge of Python/Restfull services
• Exposure and experience in Shell and Batch scripting
Preferred Skills :
• Experience in SaaS and Machine learning is a big plus
• Exposure to Cloud computing, workflow domain and VMware technologies is a big plus
• Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies, experience of working in product development companies
• Hands-on experience on cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
• Good understanding on data center infrastructure
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub