Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in India
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
SAP Security AdministratorJob ID R1902972 Date posted 03/06/2019
Your next adventure at VMware is only a click away!"
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights.
If you see a position that might be right for you, we encourage you to apply and continue to be a part of our EPIC2 community.
SAP Security Admin
We are seeking a highly talented individual, responsible for security, audit and compliance of SAP systems. This candidate will be responsible for user access management, authorization and compliance of Enterprise applications, which are an integral part of our financial systems.
As a member of SAP Security team, this position will administrate access management, system authorizations and compliance for SAP applications. You will collaborate with development and Business teams to design and monitor access management solutions that are scalable and sustainable. You will also collaborate with Compliance and Internal Audit teams to maintain audit compliance for all SAP applications.
- Managing access and compliance for all SAP Applications
- Auditing and Reporting
- Identify process or tasks to automate and optimize.
- Ensuring the stability and availability of Application operation components running on VMware IT platform
- Enable business to scale and agile by supporting capacity planning and compliance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in the field of Computer science/ engineering or information systems / Accounting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- 8+ years’ experience in handling requirement analysis, role design, access control across all SAP systems, especially on ECC, CRM, CC and CM.
- 8+ years’ experience in GRC 10.1 Access control Config and Implementation and exposure to process control
- 8+ years’ experience in HANA Security
- Hands on technical experience in Python, Shell and Java automation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual with strong team spirit.
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management; experience of working cross-culturally is a plus
- Flexible and adaptable to an evolving and dynamic business environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, HIV status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status including pregnancy, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.