Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in India
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
SAP BRIM /Hybris - Product Owner
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow expertly. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and drive our company to new heights.
VMware’s IT is looking for a Product Owner to own the design and development of VMware's next-generation Subscription Billing System, to support VMware’s SaaS Initiatives.
Our organization supports VMware offer to Fulfilment/provisioning/Billing functions with platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility.
You will work with a team of Engineers, Product Managers, QA and DevOps staff in Palo Alto and Bangalore. You will bring your domain experience / expertise in Subscription Offer Management/Pricing/Subscription & Provisioning/Billing (Convergent Charging & Invoicing) areas, and drive the adoption of robust practices as we build a scalable SaaS Billing platform for long-term business supportability.
* Own and conduct system design sessions and align to operations processes
* Own & drive functionality / design of VMW’s next-gen SaaS business model as a product to meet future needs, scalability, keeping industry-leading best-practices in mind
* Extensive hands on previous SAP CRM SOM / ECC configuration experience
* Experience in Provider Order & Contract processing, including upstream & downstream integration
* Drive discussions on various SaaS operating models with product managers and conduct internal discussions with cross functional owners
* Good understanding of how Subscription Order Management with Usages, Billing, and Invoicing
* Work with geographically distributed team comprised of R&D, IT and Operations
* Analyze business use cases that are eligible for automation
* Author System Design documents and translate / Articulate functional requirements clearly to Developers/QA team-members
* Certifications in SAP SOM & CRM
* Minimum 8 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the SaaS business models
* Strong High-tech experience in Subscription Order Management (SOM), Provider Orders, Provider Contracts, Convergent Charging & Invoicing
* Exposure to B2B & EDI, Online customer facing eCommerce solutions, Pricing, Contract Management
* Experience in delivering products using agile methodology
* Experience in crafting creative solutions to difficult problems
* Multiple end-to-end project experience with various SD & CRM application areas including
* Knowledge of ASAP methodology/SOLMAN & Exposure/knowledge to SAP's Best Practices
* Strong Interpersonal skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation/ leadership skills (oral and written). Comfortable working with senior executives.
* Flexibility to work both in production support and change requests / implementations as needed
* CRM Middleware experience is a must.
* Strong social skills and experience in engaging business leaders, IT senior leadership and Engineers
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.