Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in India
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
Sales Compensation Sr Business Analyst
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
You will own and manage key initiatives within the Worldwide Professional Services Sales Operations Function.
- Facilitate Semi-annual quota planning and territory alignment for multiple Regions
- Mitigate escalations related to sales compensation plans
- Align and engage with Commissions Finance on monthly commissions calculations
- Effectively document and execute program processes and policies
- Execute cadence and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Report, analyze, and develop recommendations for Professional Services compensation program
- 2-5 years of experience in Business Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, or Program Management
- Anaplan, SFDC, and/or Varicent (Callidus or similar) experience/use
- Process and policy documentation experience
- Solid analytical, time management, and communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently/proactively
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Enterprise software/reporting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Finance or related field; advanced degree a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.