Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in India
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
Product Manager – SAP Subscription Billing Platform
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
We’re defining and delivering a world class customer experience for our SaaS offers on a variety of public cloud infrastructures. Please come and join the Operations Growth Platform team chartered to establish the future direction for VMware’s SaaS commerce and billing. VMware’s Cross-Cloud Architecture™ provides an easy way to run, manage, connect, and secure apps across clouds and devices in a common operating environment. This means users have the freedom to innovate across clouds.
In this role, you will be visible to executives, results-driven, and user-focused, transforming our SaaS Commerce and Billing Platform for the Cross-Cloud Architecture™. You will lead change for our SaaS capabilities, including pricing, packaging, configuration, billing, payments, metrics, dashboard analytics, and subscription lifecycle management.
- Develop, champion and execute SaaS commerce and back-office vision, strategy and roadmap in support of organizations goals and objectives
- Identify new opportunities and improvements to SaaS back-office platform leveraging competitive analysis, leading SaaS practices, and customer/market research
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, user experience, IT and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of commerce capabilities
- Translate business requirements to SaaS to end-to-end offer to cash solution capability based on SAP subscription platform
- Develop short, mid and long-term SaaS commerce and back-office capability roadmap in partnership with service owners
- Engage with multiple business stakeholders to ensure requirements and stories are assembled
- Write clear, concise documentation of planned and delivered features
- Help translate requirements and stories into IT and engineering specifications alongside development teams
- Independently drive agreement on requirements and directions
- Act as the SaaS back-office champion, evangelizing the vision effectively to senior-level partners
If this sounds like you, you likely have:
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in product management and/or product design
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a company that offers a software-as-a-service solution
- Expertise in SAP Order to Cash business processes including quotes, orders, contracts, rate plans, usage mediation & rating, and invoicing
- Experience in SAP’s Hybris billing solution - SAP Convergent Charging, SAP Convergent Mediation, SAP Convergent Invoicing and SAP CRM
- Experience developing end-to-end capability by integrating different SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Exposure to SAP ECC 6.0 or S/4 Hanna functional areas with an understanding of SAP Sales & Distribution and Finance
- Previous experience in cloud services business such as AWS, Azure and Adobe
- Experience with Offer setup, Subscription Management, billing, pricing, analytics, and monitoring preferred
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
VMwareisanEqualOpportunityEmployerandProhibitsDiscriminationandHarassmentofAnyKind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.