Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in India
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
Performance Test Engineering
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
TEAM/BUSINESS UNIT SUMMARY
We are seeking talented engineers to work with our VMWare WS1 UEM system test team. You will characterize performance and develop solutions to optimize performance for our Unified Endpoint Management application, which comprises of other components. You will be working on solving hard problems spanning our complete UEM application (from distributed applications to software stack to hardware). You will develop solutions to improve performance and scalability, benchmarks to evaluate performance and diagnostic tools to help customers identify and root cause performance issues. You will also be working with various cross functional teams with the opportunity to research next generation software architectures for performance and cloud scale
- Analyze product performance and scalability across a variety of hardware and software configurations
- Develop sound methodologies for accurate performance comparisons
- Understand the products in depth to be able to identify bottlenecks in code/design/architecture
- Root-cause performance problems and implement solutions to resolve them
- Study workload characteristics to create a balanced suite of performance workloads
- Develop standard benchmarks for performance measurement
- Develop and automate performance measurement and data analysis tools
- Develop performance diagnostics tools in the products
- Work with customers/partners to root cause and resolve performance issues
- Publish research papers and product performance technical papers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or engineering
- 4+ years of industry experience on performance testing.
- Experience in performance measurement and analysis
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Strong background in computer architecture and operating system internals
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Work experience on VMware products is a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.