Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in India
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
- Oversee end to end payroll process for assigned countries
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligation
- Gather information from various departments on payroll inputs and share the details with service provider in prescribed formats
- Clarify all queries related to payroll either with employee or service providers or any other team
- Preparing and posting all payroll journal entries
- Reconciliation of all payroll related accounts
- Working directly with numerous departments in resolving payroll account discrepancies
- Working directly with the G/L team in ensuring timely and accurate period and year end closings
- Working with Regional Payroll Managers and the global payroll process owner in identifying areas where enhancements can be made to streamline existing workflows or projects
- Any other payroll activity specific to the region or adhoc requests
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in working SAP knowledge
- Understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.