Member of technical staff 1
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
This job responsibilities will include but not be limited to below...
- Conducting API, black-box, functional, system, and stress testing activities.
- Test automation and code coverage analysis
- Identify testability requirements
- Participate in regular scrum meetings, planning and story pointing sessions, and design and code reviews
- Communicate technical dependencies and concerns/issues effectively
- Run code coverage and provide coverage inputs to the development team
- Create and review test strategy/plans, test cases, and test specifications
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests
- Work closely with VMware R&D and other Quality Engineering teams, to leverage existing test cases and test suites currently available for internal use
- Develop techniques for effective communication and collaboration with onsite and remote members of development, QE, and PM teams
- Work closely with developers to resolve issues and reproduce bugs
- Manage activities to meet delivery dates and milestones, and communicate status and risks to QE leads and project team
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub