Lead Business Analyst - BTA, Finance Solutions
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
As a member of the BTA Finance team, Lead Business Analyst position is role for individuals who want to utilize business analysis skills to actively contribute to project implementations. The Lead Business Analyst works closely with the overall BTA, Finance Business Process and operations teams and IT teams worldwide on a variety of Process Improvements across all Finance systems with a key focus in Revenue functional and business knowledge. The Lead Business Analyst will support the Revenue Business by contributing to Define, Analysis, Test and Deploy phases of ERP enhancements with key emphasis on Revenue Track and support Close tasks during quarter and month Close cycles.
- Work on key initiatives in the Revenue track.
- Liaise with IT on ongoing cross functional Tier1, Tier2 and Tier 3 key projects and enhancements.
- Work closely with Revenue business teams, BTA, and IT Finance Support team on operational issues
- Contribute to Process improvements as Revenue team implements new solutions
- Define and analyse the requirements, prepare the User Stories, develop Test trackers, and perform Pre UAT, coordinate business user testing.
- Liaise with IT and Business to test the expected results and publish the same.
- Participate in UAT testing for various projects to compare actual with expected results and liaise with IT to resolve bug fixes
- Perform End to End testing during test cycles
Requirements and Specifications:
- Atleast 11 years of Revenue functional knowledge implementing ERP Solutions in a High Tech Software company with experience in end-to-end business scenarios including Quote-to-Cash and Revenue Recognition Processes.
- Experience in setting up Software Revenue models for Perpetual, Subscription, Software maintenance and services business
- Business engagement and Business analysis experience in implementing ERP systems (Revenue Track and/or Order to Cash Track) is required.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people using strong written and oral communication skills.
- Facilitating project meetings, and ability to summarize meeting minutes is required.
- Ability to solve business problems and effectively engage the stakeholders is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Oracle ERP or SAP ERP functional knowledge is strongly preferred
- Experience working with remote teams and management strongly preferred.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub