Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in India
When you walk through the doors of one of our state-of-the-art office sites in India, you’ll find modern, comfortable, positive spaces that invite our employees to share ideas, spread creativity, innovation, and find balance in their daily lives. We are proud of our presence in the community, proud of VMware’s future in India, and proud of our commitment to initiatives that celebrate diversity in the workplace and India’s technology industry.
VMware India continues to play a strategic role in VMware’s global growth strategy for the mobile cloud era and our operations are currently second in size only to those at VMware’s Palo Alto headquarters in the United States.
Global Labs Engineer - ILT
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
Global Labs Engineer
VMware is a leader in virtualization solutions that enable our enterprise customers in powering their public and private cloud infrastructures. Global Labs Group is an exciting and dynamic team within VMware, with the goal of Enabling our Customers to learn and excel in their VMware Product Knowledge and Enabling internal organizations by providing best-in-class Infrastructure Services.
Global Labs Engineer is at the core of the support and operations group – Helping VMware Education Customers on various training programs and differentiated delivery types, which spans across VMware Products. It has three major objectives.
- Work with a global team to deploy and troubleshoot instructor led training lab environments
- Maintain existing instructor led training infrastructure
- Work as part of a team to develop and maintain automation for the ILT deployment process
If you are a passionate engineer who loves to learn new technology and apply them towards delivering a precise learning experience, we are looking for you.
- Any degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2 years in a Technical Support Role
- Knowledge of Server / Storage / Networking Concepts
- Knowledge of Linux, vCloud Director, and Windows Server
- Flexible to work rotating shifts as needed for support and ops coverage
- Self-Motivated with high attention to detail and Ability to multitask
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results are a significant plus
- Shift flexibility to accommodate weekend deployment tasks/on-call work
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.