Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Director - Cloud Consumption Programs
Bellevue, WashingtonApply Now
Director – Cloud Consumption Programs
VMware’s a fast pace, rapidly growing environment, will require flexibility to roll up sleeves to participate in various roles to deliver success! We are looking for a Director – Cloud Consumption Programs. In this role, you will be responsible for working with key business functions, i.e. Sales, System Engineering, Service Business Units, Professional Services, and Partner teams to enable new business models, deliver creative capabilities and process improvement to support VMware’s growing Cloud business. You will work closely with the VP of Cloud Sales Strategy and Planning to assist in the development and execution of customer consumption and usage acceleration strategy of VMware Cloud Services, including VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Responsible for defining and managing cloud consumption acceleration strategy and programs including:
– Collaborating with Professional Services Organization, Partner teams, Technical Pre-Sales, and Customer Success team to analyze the customer consumption and usage challenges
– Define consumption acceleration program and customer offers, eligibility criteria, approval workflow, and execution process
– Lead the program launch and sales enablement to ensure consistent execution in all sales geos
– Build and track program scorecard to ensure success and return on investment
- Regularly share the progress in bi-weekly communications, monthly, and quarterly reviews
- Gather customer and field sales feedback on VMware cloud services improvements and deployment/migration tools to share with engineering and professional services teams
- Willing to travel at least 25% of the time
- This position is based in Palo Alto, CA or Bellevue, WA
Essential skills and Competencies:
Do you will have a deep understanding of the enterprise sales processes, go to market strategies, reporting systems, dashboards, and tools? Have you developed/executed strategies relating to cloud services GTM, sales enablement, multi-functional teamwork, and performance management?
How well does the below describe you?
- Track record of managing large initiatives and customer facing programs
- You have the ability to set and lead multiple priorities judiciously
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent business insight and interpersonal skills
- Extraordinarily self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales, Program Management, Business Planning or GTM for or with a fortune 500 company
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.