Beijing, ChinaApply Now
* Develop VMware Horizon
* Profiling and optimization of software performance
* Help prioritize, plan, and track projects
* Communicate and coordinate with other VMware R&D organizations and support strategic partners
• 5+ years experiences of commercial software product development
• C/C++ on Windows, Linux or Objective C Mac is a must-have
• Experiences in major application development platforms (Windows, Linux,
OS X, etc.).
• Experiences in one or more software development tools/IDE(Visual Studio, Eclipse, XCode, Vim)
• Win32 API is highly preferred
• Multi-threading/IPC programming is needed
• SSL programming and security knowledge are needed
• Strong debugging skills, good at gdb, WinDBG or similar
• Strong design skill, incl. OOA and OOD
• Familiar with remote display protocols (RDP, ICA, VNC, etc), highly interactive 2D/3D graphics, is a plus
• Experience with Agile is a plus
• Excellent written and good verbal communication skills in English
• Quick learning, creative thinking and strong analytical skills
• Passion for work, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• BSCS, MSCS or equivalent Pluses
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub