Senior Program Specialist, Evangelism & Communications
Beijing, ChinaApply Now
Position: Senior Program Specialist, Evangelism & Communications
VMware China R&D Center has more than 700 employees and is one of the top global VMware R&D centers around the world. Founded in Beijing in 2007 with a Shanghai office in 2011, it engages in the development of VMware’s core products including the software-defined data center, hybrid cloud, and end user computing. Through disruptive innovation, local talent cultivation, and cooperation with local partners in cutting-edge technologies and solutions for the Asia-Pacific market, VMware China R&D Center makes the commitment to global and local talent in China, Innovation for China, Go-To-Market with Chinese partners to foster fast growth of the local market demands, and facilitates Chinese customer’s journey to the cloud era.
- Support Senior Program Manager on strategy and planning execution for advanced technology evangelism activities using defined timelines and processes
- Support Senior Program Manager on maintain relations with key partners
- Manage online projects and offline events
- Lead social media release operation
- Manage evangelism collateral development
- Support external communications and branding for innovation, market and talent.
- Partner with internal teams to execute innovation programs and employee programs based on agreed goals and objectives
- Manage news releases, in-depth articles, announcements & reports in English and Chinese
Background and skills:
Bachelor's degree or above in English, Public Relations, Marketing is preferred Experience in B2B online/offline event management for at least 2 years. Experience in digital marketing (i.e. webninar/ wechat public account management)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Graphic design, editing, video capture and editing skills is a plus
- Self-motivated and willingness to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub