Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Senior Product Manager
Beijing, ChinaApply Now
Come be a part of the team that builds VMware Horizon, the VMware product that Gartner positioned highest in ability to execute and furthest in completeness of vision. VMware End User Computing is a dedicated team of sharp thinkers tasked with challenging and important VMware growth initiatives.
You’ll be responsible for executing the product strategy for an ever-improving user experience for VMware Horizon users. The role requires strong analytical skills, data analysis and usability experience. You will combine these skills to create a shared vision for VMware’s End User Computing clients.
- Deliver a friction-free end user experience for VMware Horizon users
- Define customer needs and requirements in coordination with other product managers, product marketing, and business development teams
- Analyze and evaluate complementary and competitive products, technologies, and solutions
- Manage the product development process from inception to product delivery; write PRDs, provide detailed customer use cases and UI mockups, install daily builds, work with engineering, and ship the product in multiple languages
- Work with the UX team to gather data and improve user flows
- Define partner certification requirements; build a strong relationship with VMware thin client partners
- Work closely with business development, product marketing, and ecosystem engineering to ensure product readiness at worldwide at launch
- Work directly with customers and partners to understand their issues and address with product enhancements; leverage customer feedback as a key component of product planning
- Write Reviewer’s Guides, White Papers, Blogs, Competitive Analysis and other technically-focused product marketing documents
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and partners to drive revenue opportunities
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills and a track record of delivering ideas into successful products
- Strong understanding of end user software for desktop and mobile
- Experience in product management or product marketing experience with a software company
- Ability to work with business development, product marketing, program management, support, and engineering to drive successful product releases
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. Public speaking experience and comfort.
- Experience with Agile product development methodology
- Knowledge of enterprise thin clients is a plus
- A strong technical background, preferably with end user focused products; BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
- Demonstrate credibility with customers, partners, field sales and cross functional stakeholders
- Superior time project and prioritization skills
- Some travel will be required
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.