Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Legal
Become a trusted advisor, who gives innovative and strategic legal advice to VMware’s global operations. Our integrity-driven legal team upholds the highest standards of business and professional conduct while helping us achieve our goals.
Junior Associate Corporate CounselJob ID R1902260 Date posted 02/21/2019
Title: Junior Associate Corporate Counsel
Manager: Director & Assistant General Counsel, Greater China.
VMware has an opening for a high potential junior counsel to be based in Beijing, China supporting the China business and reporting into the Director & Assistant General Counsel, Greater China
The Junior Associate Corporate Counsel will provide legal supports on various commercial and general corporate matters, including but not limited to:
- General legal support, including drafting, review, negotiation, execution and filing of contracts and other legal documents
- Legal research on different subject matters;
- Translation and proofreading of legal documents;
- Company chops management;
- Legal training to the business client
- Other tasks or projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will
- Posses bachelor or above degree in law from reputable law school;
- be admitted to the Chinese Bar with at least1-2 years post qualification legal experience.
- be fluent in written and spoken English, with Mandarin as mother tongue
- possess superior advocacy skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and oral form;
- be well organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- have good communication and interpersonal skills
- be adept at working in a fast-paced environment
- have proactive attitude and teamwork spirit
- be self-motivated to learn and to upskill
- have a strong commitment to integrity and professionalism.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.