Senior Manager - Early Talent Emerging Careers (Based in Barcelona)
Barcelona, SpainApply Now
Job description - Senior Manager, Emerging Sales Talent.
A Senior Manager, this role will develop, lead and manage all early career talent programmes for VMware’s Sales Academy. It will engage the business and use insights to create tangible Emerging Talent programmes, initiatives and rotations to add value to the sales talent for the future. Working closely with Sales Managers the position will monitor and provide guidance on the integration, development and retention of emerging talent and high potential individuals to ensure career acceleration within the EMEA Field Sales Team.
- Supporting day to day management of all emerging talent activity
- Own review process of current VMware EMEA Sales Academy
- Advocate and promote Emerging Talent Programmes (intern and graduate programs) across key EMEA Stakeholders
- Manage Intern and Graduate scheme and rotations on behalf of sales management
- Regular reporting on development progress of emerging talent to senior internal stakeholders.
- Working with employer branding the role will hold joint responsibility for the Sales Academy brand to drive attraction of junior talent against competitors.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influencers
- Working with Talent Acquisition team to build sustainable talent pipelines for Sales Intern and Graduate programs.
- Leadership and management of attraction, selection and onboarding for VMware graduate and Internal programmes for Sales organisation
- Achieving targets in relation to recruitment numbers, calibre and diversity of recruits within agreed timeframe
The ideal candidate will have
- A strong Resourcing background, with experience of leading and driving early stage talent programmes and a passion for developing emerging Talent
- A clear and substantial background in the Graduate and Emerging Talent space within a matrix business, preferably in Tech.
- Evidence of driving change and adapting to business needs within a matrix organization
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and challenge status quo
- An understanding of Emerging Talent best practice within a large corporate high-tech environment
- Working across universities in multi countries
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub